We are planning to build DAV Nepal resource center where most of our projects could run from the same house. We are aiming to turn our volunteer house into DAV Resource center by which many of the local people can benefit from. We are aiming our resource center to be the hub for community development works and serve as a resource center for local community people.
DAV Nepal aims to build a house where we could conduct:
- Basic and advanced computer classes for local communities
- English Language classes
- Creative education classes
- Music classes
- Space for organizing seminar and meetings
- Entrepreneurship trainings
- Various skill development trainings
- Women’s education
Proposed site for the house: DAV Nepal aims to build its resource center on Patihani V.D.C (a small village) VDC of Chitwan district, which is the adjoining VDC of Chitwan national park (Listed on UNESCO world heritage site).